When you are ready to add a ceiling fan or replace the light fixture with a fan/light combo, Barney’s Electric is just a phone call away!
At Barney’s Electric, we offer safe, honest and reliable ceiling fan service and installation. Each ceiling fan we install will also add beauty and quality of life characteristics to your home. Below you will find a summary of our ceiling fan installation services. If you have any questions or would like to schedule your ceiling fan to be installed please contact Barney’s Electric at 972-771-9464, or for your convenience, you may also request services from this site.
Our Ceiling Fan Installation Service Includes:
- Verifying the installation location and special considerations (switches/dimmers, etc.) with you.
- Preparing the work area to protect your property and its contents from damage.
- Validate the circuit breaker and ceiling mount is the correct type and size for the ceiling fan unit installation.
- Remove any existing fan/light fixture.
- Check the electrical mounting box/wiring to verify compliance NEC code.
- Assemble and install the new ceiling fan.
- Ensure power to circuit is restored.
- Test the fan, switches, remote control unit (if applicable) and balance the fan blades.
Ceiling fans are a great way to enhance the decor of a room. In addition, ceiling fans are also an effective way to reduce energy costs during both the summer and winter months.
At Barney’s Electric, we are happy to provide professional ceiling fan installation services for your home. Installing a ceiling fan is really a lot harder than it looks. Leave the complicated and hazardous work to our professional electricians. Call Barney’s Electric today to schedule your professional ceiling fan installation. We can be contacted at 972-771-9464. For your convenience, you may also request services from this site.
Recently moved in to a small older house. Outlets in the kitchen were not working. Barney and his helper came out and repaired everything very quick and efficiently. Have used his services before when opened a new office in Rockwall. Would certainly recommend Barney to anyone that needs an electrician.
Occasionally when working in your attic we find roof issues. In that event, we recommend using a Qualified Garland Roofer who offers free inspections.